Sunday, September 1, 2013

Up above the World so high!

My first blog and here I am, posting of being in the sky...floating on dense layers of milky-white cloud! 16 August 2013, I was in Mumbai airport, waiting for my flight to be announced.  The flight took off on time and there I was, on a partly cloudy and partly bright day cruising smoothly in the sky.  It was a special day.  I was on my way to Bangalore or should I be more specific - Bengaluru?

I was visiting my hometown to attend my 'School Re-union'. I was going to meet my friends of 28 years after 28 long years! I was on cloud9...literally!! The bright sky and the amazing views from the aircraft's window only added to my delight.

I Was there...Up, above the World! So high!

Landed in Bangalore and hopped out of the airport within no time!

A view from the window - shortly before landing!

Had a great re-union at my school. We laughed, remembered the good old days, made fun and also sat in our class - on the now-tiny benches and spent the morning reminiscing our school days.  My friends, teachers and a few other staff members left with happy memories to cherish for the rest of our lives.

4 comments: